[mpm-itk] mod_python

Steinar H. Gunderson sgunderson at bigfoot.com
Mon Jun 25 00:59:09 CEST 2007

On Sun, Jun 24, 2007 at 06:04:43PM +0200, Samuel Vogel wrote:
> It's said on the main page, that mod_python doesn't work correctly, but
> that the status is unconfirmed...
> Can anybody confirm that mod_python is working/not-working?

It looks like the answer is "it depends". I've had reports of both ways, so
I'm actually not sure; Googling indicates the following bug report, though:

  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON-202

where it seems to say that it works fine if and only if you use mod_python
only for a single uid (or don't use sessions), but I might be parsing it
wrong.

Anyone else with experiences?

/* Steinar */
--