[mpm-itk] [ANNOUNCE] apache2-mpm-itk 2.2.6-01

Steinar H. Gunderson sgunderson at bigfoot.com
Sat Jan 5 13:00:52 CET 2008

Hi,

I've just released apache2-mpm-itk 2.2.6-01; it's on the web page both as
split patches and a monolithic diff. (There's no new version for Apache 2.0.)
Debian packages should hit the archive soon; I expect Ubuntu to follow
shortly, and I guess you guys will take care of the others. :-)

The changelog entry (yes, there is a changelog now) reads:

  apache2.2-mpm-itk 2.2.6-01, released 2008-01-05:

    * Updated 01-copy-prefork.patch to let prefork.c come from Apache 2.2.6
      instead of 2.2.3. Updated all the patches so they apply cleanly
      afterwards. In other words, there is no mpm-itk-specific functionality
      in this release, it's only a maintenance release against the latest
      Apache.
    * Removed a few instances of trailing whitespace in the patches.
    * Added this changelog.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/