[mpm-itk] Question about resolving issue Apache scoreboard seems to not update after graceful restart

Dave Cundiff syshackmin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 20:35:25 CEST 2009

Hello,

Are you using the latest version of the itk patch? The issue I
originally reported seemed to be related to the race condition that
was discovered by another user. Since installing the latest version
with the race condition patch Apache handles restarts much better for
me.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 4:11 AM, Wietse Boonstra<w.boonstra at tiw.nl> wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> I am trying to resolve the issue same like your problem mentioned on
> http://lists.err.no/pipermail/mpm-itk/2008-July/000066.html ([mpm-itk]
> Apache scoreboard seems to not update after graceful restart) Did you
> resolve this problem and if so can  you share the solution with me ?
>
> With best regards,
>
> Wietse Boonstra

Dave Cundiff
System Administrator