[mpm-itk] ITK 2.2.11-02 and ISA server

Marijn Otte marijn at e-active.nl
Fri Jul 24 16:17:57 CEST 2009

Hello Steinar,

It took some time to get access to the network behind the ISA server, so I could test some things myself. It seems the problem only occurs when two sites on the same server, running with different user names, are opened behind each other. I think the ISA server (which functions as a proxy server) keeps the connection alive: when a new request to same IP address is made it uses the same connection and the error occurs.  The strange thing is that the ITK version in Debian stable does not have this problem.

I made two dumps with tcpdump: one problem request and one OK request: http://cluster24.e-active.nl/dump.zip.

With the problem request the error.log says:
 [crit] [client 89.146.50.10] (13)Permission denied: /home/atexcongres/.htaccess pcfg_openfile: unable to check htaccess file, ensure it is readable

Kind regards,

Marijn Otte