[mpm-itk] mpm_itk and chroot

Gregy gregy at gregy.cz
Mon Jan 4 22:12:06 CET 2010

> I could copy out the chroot stuff into mpm-itk,
> but I honestly don't see the point; it doesn't really win you much security,
> and it would require an extra capability to be added to mpm-itk's set. Just
> set your permissions correctly :-)

Ok, I just liked chroot :) , it easily prevented getting the scraps of
information you can get without it (e.g. what programs are
installed...from /etc). I can however live without it.

In any case thank you for mpm_itk. I think it is really convinient
piece of software and hope you will continue with it.

Gregy