[mpm-itk] proces strangeness

ml at knoway.info ml at knoway.info
Wed Jan 20 08:46:44 CET 2010

it tells www-data or root... it's correct because actually I configured
a different user only for a single lo hit vhost and the default is
www-data. So It clould be that I can't see the suid. I did this for last
stage of testing on production server. I got several virtualhost andh i
will configure it with a different user each as far I understand this
behaviour.

another information is that in my error.log apache complains :

server seems busy, (you may need to increase StartServers, or
Min/MaxSpareServers), spawning 8 children, there are 4 idle, and 24
total children

This error appears even if I put enormous values in startservers or
minspareservers and doesn't match with ps aux | grep -c apache2.

It' seams that this entry in error.log is a wrong information, but this
is only my hypothesis.. and I swear it's simply wrong.

thanks