[mpm-itk] itk segfaults woth xdebug

Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) forum at hubbitus.com.ru
Sun May 16 20:44:25 CEST 2010

Hello, All.

I try debug php scripts with Apache mpm-itk and Xdebug, but it always
segfaults, as I can understand on variable retrieving.
In logs appeared only:
[Sun May 16 22:39:00 2010] [notice] Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) DAV/2 PHP/5.3.2
configured -- resuming normal operations
[Sun May 16 22:39:13 2010] [error] child died with signal 11

This is CentOS 5.3 machine, last Apache. But it was also reproduced on
earlier versions of Apache and on Fedora too.

On vanilla Apache all works as expected.

Please tell me if it is known bug and there present fix. I also ready
provide additional information, please say what may be interesting.