[mpm-itk] Setting default file permissions (was: Re: New to list)

Knut Auvor Grythe knut at auvor.no
Sun Feb 13 16:48:07 CET 2011

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 03:30:20PM -0000, Jorge Bastos wrote:
> I only have one question, is there a way to control the file creation mode?
>
> All files are created with 0666, and I'd like to change this to 0446.

It looks like your browser sets a umask of 111 in an init script
somewhere. You would probably want to change that to 113 (provided you
actually meant 0664 like I think you did).

If you need more information I am pretty sure a google search for your
distro of choice, "umask" and "apache" would return something useful.

--
Knut Auvor