[mpm-itk] apc cache ("answer" after long time)

Tino Didriksen tino at didriksen.cc
Mon Dec 3 19:52:12 CET 2012

As a counterpoint, I've used APC with MPM-ITK on Apache 2.2.x for years
without any problems. Most recently, via Ubuntu Server's apache2-mpm-itk
and php-apc packages. Getting it all into a Just Works state is as simple
as apt-get install apache2-mpm-itk php-apc

Before that setup, I had to modify the ITK sources to allow more shared
memory capabilities, but it worked.

-- Tino Didriksen