[mpm-itk] apc cache ("answer" after long time)

Dzianis Kahanovich mahatma at bspu.unibel.by
Tue Dec 4 12:27:52 CET 2012

I don't fix time of starting problems, but it can be related from versions
(apache, etc). Last "working" state was random "child died on signal 11" (not
precise), but all still working (under reverse proxy acceleration). Only
sometimes apache died whole, checked in cron. Also I use vfork() in mpm-itk,
IMHO first time with APC it works good, but after some of updates it died same.

I use Gentoo with "~amd64/~x86" flags - "developer" or "unstable" (just latest
versions of packages). Also APC used with flags "lock_spinlock mmap" (default
locking threaded and don't work with mpm-itk).

May be your shared memory ITK modifications crytical? But eaccelerator "just
work" without pain.

--
WBR, Dzianis Kahanovich AKA Denis Kaganovich, http://mahatma.bspu.unibel.by/