[mpm-itk] apc cache ("answer" after long time)

Dzianis Kahanovich mahatma at bspu.unibel.by
Tue Dec 4 12:43:03 CET 2012

One more: possible difference with Ubuntu can be:
Gentoo trying to force non-threaded versions of php/mod_php with non-threaded
MPMs (so, Gentoo installs all from sources with compile-time flags). But APR -
paradox - built with auto-detected threads (on). It easy to fix and sometimes I
think about it, but do not trying to make it with/without threads. Ubuntu (IMHO)
installing more unifyed binary versions (threaded PHP + non-threaded Apache-ITK)?

--
WBR, Dzianis Kahanovich AKA Denis Kaganovich, http://mahatma.bspu.unibel.by/