[mpm-itk] apc cache ("answer" after long time)

Steinar H. Gunderson sgunderson at bigfoot.com
Wed Dec 5 16:39:11 CET 2012

On Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 01:30:49PM +0300, Dzianis Kahanovich wrote:
> Thanks, good. But after day of work with pthread mutexes I got multiple "child
> died with signal 11" and even cron's restart.

If cron restarts, that's probably an issue with cron, not with pthreads. :-)

If a child dies with signal 11, you should probably try to get a backtrace.
The Apache wiki has more information:

  http://httpd.apache.org/dev/debugging.html

> But it may be result of "my vfork()" (CLONE_VFORK here).

Note that vfork() is really only ever intended to be followed by execve()
(or _exit()).

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/