[mpm-itk] apc cache ("answer" after long time)

Gianluca Zamagni gianluca at thirdeye.it
Wed Dec 5 16:41:53 CET 2012

Il giorno 05/dic/2012, alle ore 16:39, "Steinar H. Gunderson" <sgunderson at bigfoot.com> ha scritto:

> On Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 01:30:49PM +0300, Dzianis Kahanovich wrote:
>> Thanks, good. But after day of work with pthread mutexes I got multiple "child
>> died with signal 11" and even cron's restart.
>
> If cron restarts, that's probably an issue with cron, not with pthreads. :-)

I thinks that he mean that when Apache's child died from signal 11 he restart the webserver with a cron script (that I'd like to see), and not that the crond die.

Actually I've checked some logs and I see the same child diying. I use APC too.

Gianluca
--
UNIX Sysadmin - Apple ACTC ACDT ACHDES ACTC Certified
ॐ Third Eye Consulting di Zamagni Gianluca ॐ

SAVE PAPER think before print this email