[mpm-itk] apc cache ("answer" after long time)

Peter Thomassen thomassen at a4a.de
Wed Dec 5 16:49:24 CET 2012

Hi,

I also see this issue with APC + itk in a bit less than 0.1% of the
requests to .php files.

I recently switched to XCache due to another issue I was experiencing
(APC cache was occasionally corrupted for Joomla installations).

So far, with XCache everything is fine.

Best,
Peter

On 12/05/2012 04:41 PM, Gianluca Zamagni wrote:

> Il giorno 05/dic/2012, alle ore 16:39, "Steinar H. Gunderson"
> <sgunderson at bigfoot.com <mailto:sgunderson at bigfoot.com>> ha scritto:
>
>> On Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 01:30:49PM +0300, Dzianis Kahanovich wrote:
>>> Thanks, good. But after day of work with pthread mutexes I got
>>> multiple "child
>>> died with signal 11" and even cron's restart.
>>
>> If cron restarts, that's probably an issue with cron, not with
>> pthreads. :-)
>
> I thinks that he mean that when Apache's child died from signal 11 he
> restart the webserver with a cron script (that I'd like to see), and not
> that the crond die.
>
> Actually I've checked some logs and I see the same child diying. I use
> APC too.
>
> Gianluca
> --
> UNIX Sysadmin - Apple ACTC ACDT ACHDES ACTC Certified
> ॐ Third Eye Consulting di Zamagni Gianluca ॐ
> em at il. info at thirdeye.it <mailto:info at thirdeye.it> - tel. 3288242325
> *
> *
> *
> SAVE PAPER*think before print this email

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Peter Thomassen

a4a GmbH
Scheffelstr. 14