[mpm-itk] apc cache ("answer" after long time)

Peter Thomassen thomassen at a4a.de
Wed Dec 5 16:51:55 CET 2012

Sorry to spam the list with this slightly unrelated APC stuff. It looks
like there has been a fix for the dying children problem, see
https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=62996
... at least for occasions when this was independent of itk. (I think
nobody has shown yet that is has to do anything with itk.)