[mpm-itk] apc cache ("answer" after long time)

ZNews znews at 13fr.com
Wed Dec 5 17:23:51 CET 2012

Hi,

I also use itk with xcache. since version 3, you can easily have protected cache by user (using the new namespace feature)
Namespace have two level, hard (set at config level, php.ini or apache php_admin) and soft = userspace.

Namespace can be "auto set" based on the userid (or gid) of the process, a $_server[] value, or a constant string from config.
more info here: http://xcache.lighttpd.net/ticket/287#comment:13

.µZ Hg.