[mpm-itk] debian squeeze, fix for 403 with .htaccess

Steinar H. Gunderson sgunderson at bigfoot.com
Mon May 7 16:38:33 CEST 2012

On Mon, May 07, 2012 at 04:20:08PM +0200, Henrik Heil wrote:
> is the patch [1] for the 403-with-htaccess-problem in the current
> stable debian release (apache2-mpm-itk/squeeze uptodate
> 2.2.16-6+squeeze7)?

Unfortunately, it's not. The fix came too late to be included in squeeze.

> If not, would this qualify for the next point release or is there a
> backport available?

I doubt it; as I see it, it falls outside what would usually be considered
applicable for stable, but the Apache maintainers and Stable Release Managers
might disagree. You should probably ask them.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/