[mpm-itk] New mpm-itk release for 2.4 and trunk: 2.4.4-02

Steinar H. Gunderson sgunderson at bigfoot.com
Tue Nov 13 10:40:16 CET 2012

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 09:32:29AM +0100, Jan Ingvoldstad wrote:
> I think that changing the name would work well at this point.  How
> many of the users understand what ITK stands for, anyway?

Probably quite few. In the same vein, whether the module is really an MPM or
not isn't really that interesting for them, but the name “mpm-itk” shows up
here and there. The fact that it's used more as an opaque identifier than
something with real meaning suggests to me that changing it wouldn't be very
useful, not that it should be changed. :-)

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/