[mpm-itk] different AssignUserID in <Location> and <Directory>

Steinar H. Gunderson sgunderson at bigfoot.com
Thu Mar 14 08:15:51 CET 2013

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 08:06:50AM +0100, Andre Hoepner (i.based: Systemhaus GmbH + Co. KG) wrote:
> I have no idea. Sorry for this, but im absolutly unable to find
> that version in my apache environment.
> I use gentoo linux and the mpm-itk is bundled in standard apache
> package. There is no information in the package-system too.

OK, if so, it's very hard to help you. 2.4.3 and newer show up in the server
info, but older versions don't.

FWIW, the support you're looking for was added in 2.2.11-01. I can't
immediately see anything wrong with your configuration, but again, it's hard
to say when I don't know which version you're running.

Maybe someone with Gentoo experience can shed some light on this?

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/