[mpm-itk] mpm-itk 2.4.7-01 released

Steinar H. Gunderson sgunderson at bigfoot.com
Tue Nov 26 21:17:02 CET 2013

Hi,

Apache 2.4.7 was released today. This means that the patch that I thought was
in Apache 2.4.6, but was not there, is finally in, and that you can now
_really_ compile mpm-itk as a regular module. Thus, I've re-released 2.4.6-01
(which was previously retracted) as 2.4.7-01 with new date and version
number.

The changelog is as follows:

mpm-itk 2.4.7-01, released 2013-11-26:

  - Note: This is almost identical to the previously released 2.4.6-01,
    which was later retracted since Apache 2.4.6 did not contain the
    required hook in question.
  - Changed the htaccess hook to the form that was eventually included
    in the Apache 2.4.7 release. This makes 2.4.7-01 the first version of
    mpm-itk that can compile against an entirely unpatched Apache from
    upstream, as Apache 2.4.7 includes all required patches for mpm-itk.
  - Deleted the now obsolete patches/ directory.
  - Updated copyright to 2013.

You can get it from http://mpm-itk.sesse.net/ as always.

/* Steinar */
--