[mpm-itk] mpm-itk feedback and questions

Pavel Alexeev forum at hubbitus.com.ru
Mon May 19 12:42:28 CEST 2014

Hello.

15.05.2014 03:35, fhdata wrote:

> Hello
>
> My relatively  comprehensive testing of mpm-itk has been very positive.
>
> mpm-itk's simplicity is fine but the main
> key success is that implementing
> privilege-management through mpm-itk
> is 100%/complete.  (unlike fcgid or fastcgi which is not)
>

> I am using httpd-itk via epel.
>

> Question1:
> How often mpm-itk publisher update httpd-itk
> I am downloading from epel?
> i.e. if there is a security in rhel apache (httpd)
> and they fix it,  will I see that fix reflect
> in a new httpd-itk appearing on epel -- if yes, how quickly?
> Or, is this a wrong place for me to post this question?
I'm maintainer of httpd-itk package in Fedora/epel. I try update it for
on major updates. But it is quite outdated in EPEL now, I may update to
2.4 version only in Epel7 I think. In Fedora it is fresh as possible.
Feel free fill bugreport in RedHat bugzilla any time I missing upstream
update and you are want it happen in Fedora/EPEL.