[mpm-itk] mpm-itk feedback and questions

Bruccoleri, Robert (Ext) robert.bruccoleri at novartis.com
Tue May 20 16:00:49 CEST 2014

I ran strace on the httpd process and noted that the access of the file in question occurred before the setuid. I don't recall if the access was a stat call or an open call, but from strace, I could be certain it was the file referenced in the URL that initiated the execution of the request to httpd.

Robert Bruccoleri
robert.bruccoleri at novartis.com
Consultant for Novartis Institute for Biomedical Research
Congenomics, LLC
+1 609 902 8419