[mpm-itk] ITK seems to make PHP's file_get_contents() hang with https URLs.

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Thu Dec 17 15:10:14 CET 2015

This sounds like the same KeepAlive timeout problem that I found 3 months
ago happening with Apache 2.4 and SSL with certain user-agents (mostly IE
and ios safari). 60 seconds is perfect for the KeepAlive interval.

Steinar did a fix for it (I assume this isn't in the main Jessie release
yet): see this thread:
https://lists.err.no/pipermail/mpm-itk/2015-September/000929.html

This was the thread about the problem (you may want to look towards the
end):
https://lists.err.no/pipermail/mpm-itk/2015-August/000889.html

David