[mpm-itk] ITK and php7+apache 2.4.25

Jorge Bastos mysql.jorge at decimal.pt
Fri Jan 6 11:44:47 UTC 2017

Hi Jean,

Thanks for the reply.

Meanwhile I confirmed that, sinse i'm using for some old websites php
fpm via fcgi, since fcgi just uses one user the AssinUserID doesn't has
any efect.

My doubt now is, would it be possible to have itk on it aswell?

my vhost is:

<VirtualHost *:80>
 AssignUserID #5015 #5000
 ServerName re.pt
 ServerAlias www.re.pt

 <FilesMatch \.php$>
 SetHandler "proxy:fcgi://127.0.0.1:9056"
 </FilesMatch>

 php_admin_value open_basedir /home/hosting/re.pt/:/tmp/:/usr/share/php/
 php_admin_value sendmail_path "/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i -f
re.pt at fastweb.dal.pt"
 php_admin_value session.save_path /tmp/

etc etc

On 2017-01-06 1:11, Jean Weisbuch wrote:

> Is it the same version of mpm_itk on both cases?
>
> Have you tested with "EnableCapabilities Off" and is there anything on the error log?
>
> Le 06/01/2017 à 00:32, Jorge Bastos a écrit :
>
>> Howdy,
>>
>> I just upgraded to php7+apache 2.4.25, and not, even with vhosts with:
>>
>> AssignUserID #5015 #5000
>>
>> The user/group of the vhost is www-data, the configuration placed no efect, it was working fine for previous apache version 2.4.10 and php 5.6x.
>>
>> Any idea where should I start? I havent changed my configuration.
>>
>> Where should I start to debug this?
>>
>> Thanks in advanced!

Links:
------