[mpm-itk] ITK and php7+apache 2.4.25

Jorge Bastos mysql.jorge at decimal.pt
Fri Jan 6 14:44:32 UTC 2017

Hi Steiner,

> PHP shows the wrong value for uid/gid. Verify that you are _actually_
> running as the user you think you are.

My real issue is what i said in the previous email,
I'm running some vhosts with php fpm, and since fpm run's with just one user it was running with www-data default webserver's user.

Question is, can I tell fpm to use the itk inside FilesMatch?
I think no but if you can confirm

my vhost is:

<VirtualHost *:80>
        AssignUserID #5015 #5000
        ServerName  re.pt
        ServerAlias www.re.pt

        <FilesMatch \.php$>
                SetHandler "proxy:fcgi://127.0.0.1:9056"
       </FilesMatch>

        php_admin_value open_basedir /home/hosting/re.pt/:/tmp/:/usr/share/php/
        php_admin_value sendmail_path "/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i -f re.pt at fastweb.dal.pt"
        php_admin_value session.save_path /tmp/

etc etc