[mpm-itk] apache24 crashes with mpm-itk inside FreeBSD Jail 11.2-RELEASE

patpro patpro at patpro.net
Fri Jul 20 11:07:55 UTC 2018

On 2018-07-20 12:15, Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 11:57:15AM +0200, patpro wrote:
>> httpd.core can be downloaded from here: (5 days lifetime url)
>>
>> <https://filez.univ-lyon2.fr/ah6zk1yvz>
>
> Hi,
>
> To be able to use your core file, I would need a FreeBSD system (I
> don't have
> any, and I don't plan to install one) with the exact same binaries that
> you
> run. Please make an actual backtrace.

Can you provide basic guidance? I've never did anything like that
before. I can do very basic stuff like this:

# gdb
GNU gdb 6.1.1 [FreeBSD]
are
conditions.
details.
This GDB was configured as "amd64-marcel-freebsd".
(gdb) core httpd.core
Core was generated by `/usr/local/sbin/httpd -DNOHTTPACCEPT'.
#0  0x0000000804edd645 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x0000000804edd645 in ?? ()
#1  0x00000008025b3ee0 in ?? ()
#2  0x00000008025fc550 in ?? ()
#3  0x0000000000001210 in ?? ()
#4  0x0000000806ae8760 in ?? ()
#5  0x0000000005665fdb in ?? ()
#6  0x0000000006ae8aec in ?? ()
#7  0x000000080255adc0 in ?? ()
#8  0x01f69b0300000303 in ?? ()
#9  0x000000005b51b0e7 in ?? ()
#10 0x0000000800000000 in ?? ()
#11 0x43d89d3b80b583a6 in ?? ()
#12 0x0000000806cf9df0 in ?? ()
#13 0x0000000806cf9df0 in ?? ()
#14 0x00000008024f9290 in ?? ()
#15 0x00000008024f92c0 in ?? ()
#16 0x0000000802579ac0 in ?? ()
#17 0x00007fffffffd710 in ?? ()
#18 0x0000000806ae7dec in ?? ()
#19 0x00007fffffffd860 in ?? ()
#20 0x0000000806ae6d52 in ?? ()
#21 0x00007fffffffd770 in ?? ()
#22 0x00000008024adb80 in ?? ()
#23 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()

But I'm really unsure about the usefulness of this output.

thanks
patpro