[mpm-itk] apache24 crashes with mpm-itk inside FreeBSD Jail 11.2-RELEASE

Steinar H. Gunderson sgunderson at bigfoot.com
Fri Jul 20 23:11:27 UTC 2018

On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 12:22:08AM +0200, Patrick Proniewski wrote:
> This is really weird, because otherwise nss_ldap is fine: every LDAP
> related functionality on the system works.

It doesn't sound too weird to me; it simply means that something in OpenSSL
is having problems. You'll have to make a debug build of that, too, and see
on what line it crashes.

Good luck on your debugging; this is probably not an mpm-itk problem at this
stage. :-)

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: https://www.sesse.net/