[mpm-itk] mpm-itk and mod_userdir on Apache 2.4 (Debian 9)

Dave Hall kdhall at binghamton.edu
Fri May 17 18:45:36 UTC 2019

Patrick,

Debian, by default, creates user www-data and uses this to run Apache.
Changing to run as root certainly isn't very attractive - maybe in a
container.   OTOH when I set AssignUserId in a virtual host config, it
seems to work.  So I guess the trick is your technique of a <Directory>
section per user will probably work under Debian.

-Dave

Dave Hall
Binghamton University
kdhall at binghamton.edu